letter from last summer

Dear Abang,


I don't know how to start this without having to cry every time I think about you. From the very first time I saw you I knew I would fall for you the next days after. It was a turning point for myself, I just broke up when I met you. I didn't know what to expect anymore, I was disappointed and had no one to trust. I started to lose myself in the process. But then you came and without any warning, I stunned. I had always been wondering what if I had a boyfriend like you, it was just a moment of hoping. However, you were not single at that moment, someone told me you had a girlfriend and it had been more than a year. I suddenly pulled myself back and tried so hard to lose the thought of having you. After all, I didn't want to be in between. Days after I met you, you followed my social media account. I was surprised yet I wasn't sure it was you since I didn't really recognize how you looked. I was just glancing at you. Then months later we finally had a talk and getting to know each other, you said you guys were no longer together. I caught a feeling for you for the first two weeks we talked and when you said you liked me much, my heart couldn't stop beating so fast cause I didn't really see that coming in the first place.

The first time we kissed, we were not even a couple yet lol. I couldn't help myself, I fell for you right from the start how can I expect myself to hold it even just a second? I mean... why would I want to? It's you. I wanted you and will always be like that. The day I asked you 'what am I to you?' was the same day you asked me to be your girlfriend, 19 March. Now we've been together for more than a half-year, I'm grateful for everything we've been through. The fights, the cries and the laughs. You've changed quite much from the beginning of our relationship. I was overwhelmed at first just to be honest. I didn't know how you would act if I said things. As time goes by, I started to understand bit by bit and I love you even more. Baby, I don't want anyone else. No one can compete. You'll always be my muse, I love how you comfort me when I sad. Although sometimes you can be a pain in the ass I still think you're the one. I want to spend birthdays, new years, anniversaries with you! I see you as my partner. I don't go when we fight and will never seek someone else's attention you know that I've told you so many times. Maybe this is too fast for a half-year relationship, but I truly mean every word I say. I hope you and the fam all well and happy with whatever you have or wherever you belong.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

-bf-

Life In A Love

A Betrayed Trust